Visa Interview Preparation
Clearing visa interview is not a cake walk activity and at times it can be a difficult part of the whole immigration process. Most of our consulates require the applicant to appear for interviews and facing the interviews may be a complex task.
Once necessary fees are paid and required documents are submitted to National Visa centre (NVC), next step is visa application interview. NVC will review your file for completeness and will schedule an appointment for the interview with appropriate embassy or consulate.
Appointment letter for the interview will be dispatched to you, the petitioner and the agent intimating the date, time and the location of the interview. Once you receive the notification, it is advisable that you prepare yourself for the visa interview.
Every visa applicant has to furnish with mandatory steps before facing interviews including:
- Gathering original documents and bringing them to the visa interview
- Schedule and complete a medical examination with authorized physicians
Many of our aspirants get nervous to face the visa application interview. We at Visa Plus, leave no stones unturned in preparing our clients thoroughly for the interview.
Our counsellors prepare and brief you about the interview and the possible questions that may be put up during the process. They train you well in advance so that you can face the interview with confidence and with a positive approach.
There are times when people get nervous while facing interview and fail to perform well. We train them to face the interview session with perfection by preparing them right from the scratch and briefing them about the body language and posture that should be kept during the interview.
We prepare the applicant with mock interviews by creating a similar ambiance that they may encounter during the interview at the consulates. This builds the confidence and morale of the applicants and helps them to perform with dexterity in their interviews.
so it is important to make most of this time since your career is at stake. We educate our clients about how to present themselves as a genuine candidate in front of the interviewers.
Here are certain Do’s and Don’ts that should be followed during visa interview:
- Arrive on time for the interview
- Answer all the questions politely and truthfully
- Follow the directions of immigration officer. Never refuse him.
- Answer all the questions concisely and clearly. Never elaborate of evade question put forth.
- In case you are not speaking English, you can bring an interpreter with you for US and UK consulates and for other consulates whether interpreter is allowed check out in the website.
- Remain calm and poised during interview.
- In case you are not able to understand a question just politely ask the officer to repeat or rephrase it
- In case you do not know the answer to any question, admit it straight away rather than providing a Fabricated answer as providing false information can land you in trouble and cause your visa to be rejected.
- It is advisable to take the help of experienced and expert immigration consultants who will help you with the entire process of applying visa.
- Avoid use of humor during interview
- Avoid arguing with the family members or spouse during interview
- Avoid arguing with immigration authorities
- Avoid lying or resorting to be tricky when answering questions posed by the officer.
Visa Plus consultancy services understand that visa interviews can be stressful and thus our consultants prepare your thoroughly by conducting mock interviews, providing guidance about body posture, dressing sense, give you a list of questions and their possible answers that might be put up during interview etc that one should follow during the interview. We are one stop solution for all your international immigration needs.